Isabelle Elizabeth Hosford

Friday, November 03, 2006

Visits, Birthdays, Halloween Oh My!

So I haven't posted in a while
I've been a bit busy with learning to walk
(I'm really good at that now!)
Grandma, Aunt Beth, & Joseph came out to visit me
Here I am sharing my toys with Joseph
Then I took Joseph to play at the playground
I love the swings!
Aunt Beth called this my "duck face"
I got a princess book for my birthday
& it came with this crown!
Joseph & I took pictures together at JC Penney
I practiced posing, but was tired by the time we got there
I had time for one last cuddle with Grandma
before they had to go back home
Daddy & I are waiting for the guests
to come to my birthday party
I think I here the doorbell!
Look at all this food
for my birthday party
Josh & Rosie brought this big doggy
It was fun to play with
Mommy pushed me on my hippo
during my party
Here are some of the things
I got for my birthday

I went to Toys R Us
& got a shopping spree with my birthday money
Here are a few things I bought
I bought this goldfish
I bought this Little People Circus
I like biting the monkey's tail
I got a chocolate cupcake for my birthday!!


I got it in my hair
so Mommy had to give me a bath
(we got chocolate in the tub!)
I was Cindy Lou Who for Halloween
Unfortunately Mommy forgot to bring the camera
to the Halloween party so this was the only picture
Mommy could take before I went to bed