Isabelle Elizabeth Hosford

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

It's been a busy couple of months & boy am I tired
but I'll do my best to catch you up
Mommy took me outside to play
once the snow started melting



We had so much fun
I didn't want to come back home
New Belley fashion trend
wearing Daddy's tie!

& taking off my shirt
We forgot to bring the camera to Thanksgiving
but here's what I looked like
I got this shawl for Christmas
from my Great Aunt Robin
Don't I look cute?
Mommy, Daddy, & I went to Las Vegas before Christmas
Here we are at the Shark Reef with some crazy looking fish
& a shark!
Here I am after a wild night in Vegas
Then we went to the Las Vegas Bowl
BYU won 38 - 8!
Then it was off to California with Mommy
The nativity in Grandma & Grandpa's yard
was just my size!
I liked talking to the shepard


After looking at the decorations
I went on a walk with Grandma & Grandpa
in their new wagon
Here I am on Christmas Eve with Grandma
& with Joseph
Hey! He took my shoe!
Don't I look cute in my dress?
& Mommy did my "firecracker pigtails"
Later, we all went to the park
I love the swings!
but then I spotted the slide
The slide was a little scary
Then I climbed up the jungle gym
all by myself
(okay, Mommy helped me a little,
but only on really big steps)
Now how do I get down?
Joseph & I exchanged books on the way back
After that Mommy & I were so caught up in everything
we didn't take more pictures

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas
& a Happy New Year!