Isabelle Elizabeth Hosford

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthdays, Cousins, & Walking - Oh my

Did you miss me?

Not much going on with me
Just learning how to be a good
Big Sister
Take a Look!
We went to Grandma's Birthday Party
& I got hung upside down!
Here's a picture of the cousins
We have a new one:
Baby Ruby!
Yes, I realize Maddy is almost my size
Mommy was trying to take a video of Maddy
I wanted in too!
Here are the girls after the BYU vs UCLA game
in our BYU shirts!
BYU 59 UCLA 0
Now it's Maddy's turn

I have some fun new tricks!
I'm learning to dress myself!
I'm actually better at undressing myself
but Mommy won't take a picture of that
Mommy was getting a video of me
climbing up on the futon,
but I had other ideas . . .
my first time standing up without pulling up!
Isabelle might be the one starting dance classes,
but I have some moves of my own!
b


Walking Take 1


Walking Take 2

Walking Take 3

Isabelle had fun teaching me to walk,
but now that I walk all over the place
she says, "Oh no! I'm scared! This is terrible!"
HEHEHE