Isabelle Elizabeth Hosford

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Maddy & Me the first 3 months

When Maddy came home
she made herself right at home!




Grandma was here when Maddy first came home
So she was here for Maddy's first Halloween
I was a monkey
Maddy was in her yellow swaddle
we called her my banana!
Then we had a BIG birthday party!
I got lots of cool books, toys, & clothes
Mommy & Daddy got me this kitchen
& Grandma made me this apron!
Now I'm ready to cook like Mommy!
Next was Thanksgiving
with Grandma, Grandpa,
Aunt Beth, Uncle Dan, &
JOSEPH!

On Chirstmas Eve we had
Maddy's baby blessing
We were so tired Christmas Eve,
but I think Maddy is the only one
who actually got any sleep!
Christmas morning
Mommy & I came downstairs
to see a freezer for Mommy
& a trike for me!
Here's Maddy in the Santa outfit
that never fit me

After Christmas
we went to Grandma & Grandpa Hall's house
They tried to take pictures of us kids,
but we just wanted to play!
Grandma & Maddy
Mommy calls this my
"catalog outfit"
We went to Sea World in January
but Mommy & Daddy
forgot the camera!
Mommy is trying to take more picture of Maddy
She calls these pictures
"Mornings with Maddy"
Cute huh?